Leaders of North Yorkshire’s response to the Coronavirus pandemic will give an update on the work they are doing, and answer questions from residents and businesses, in a live broadcast at 1.00pm on Tuesday 16 June.
North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner Julia Mulligan will lead the live update and will be joined by:
- Chief Constable Lisa Winward – North Yorkshire Police
- Chief Fire Officer Andrew Brodie – North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Richard Flinton – Chief Executive of North Yorkshire County Council and Chair of the multi-agency North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum
You are invited to watch the meeting from 1.00pm on Tuesday 16 June on YouTube and submit questions in advance by emailing email@example.com, posting on Twitter using the hashtag #NYscrutiny or commenting on Facebook.
Not all questions will be able to be used, but they will inform the Commissioner’s questioning and the general discussion.
- Watch live on YouTube: https://youtu.be/yBAufwECvyg
Julia Mulligan has decided in these uncertain times that there should be a regular update on the Coronavirus response direct to residents and businesses, and this is the seventh of these broadcasts.
Previous meetings can be viewed on our website: https://www.northyorkshire-pfcc.gov.uk/coronavirus/cvupdate/
These updates replace the regular public accountability meetings which are an opportunity to ensure the police and fire service are performing as well as possible to keep North Yorkshire safe and feeling safe.
You are invited to find out more about the meeting and watch live at www.northyorkshire-pfcc.gov.uk
- Local Resilience Forum update
- Police – operational response update
- Fire – operational response update
We can all help control the virus if we all STAY ALERT. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Watch live on YouTube: https://youtu.be/yBAufwECvyg
Watch live on the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner’s website: https://bit.ly/CV16June
Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner
12 Granby Road, Harrogate, HG1 4ST
01423 569 562
North Yorkshire Community Messaging (NYCM) is managed by North Yorkshire Police. The official website is www.nycm.co.uk which will allow you to sign into your account to change your delivery method preference or locations of interest. It also contains a FAQs section, which may assist with any queries you have.
Links and attachments: North Yorkshire Police will only ever link you to secure web-sites we trust, we will only send you attachments where we believe it is absolutely necessary.
If you need to contact North Yorkshire Police please call 101 or in an emergency dial 999. Alternatively please email any non urgent enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org