We welcome all to the Parish Council Meetings held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month (except December) to make suggestions and raise community issues. Just pop along to the Chapel at 7pm and meet the councillors.
Here are the agenda’s for the next meeting;
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
Camblesforth Parish Council
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF February 2018 MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
A meeting of the Council for the above-named Parish will be held at The Church Hall on Wednesday, 21st February 2018 at 7.00 p.m.
The meeting will be open to the public unless the Council otherwise direct.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Present and Apologies (Chair to confirm quorum)
2. Declarations of Interest (Chair)
3. Financial Report
4. Planning applications (Clerk)
5. Any matters brought by members of the public attending the meeting and District Cllr report
6. Matters arising – to consider new and on-going issues and decide further action if necessary:
Funding for projects in the village (possible visit from Kate Mills of Groundworks)
Community Litter Pick
Review and decision as to day of week Parish Meetings are to be held on
Website updates and proposal for Group Photo of Cllrs for new page
8. Any new or outstanding matters raised by Cllrs and update on actions
9. Date of next meeting
To view the Agenda’s you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, if you cannot view please download Acrobat Reader here